NB Please allow the blog to load as it includes the youtube links and worksheet links. Thank you :)

Monday 17 March 2014

Count on me - Bruno Mars

From a suggestion on busyteacher.org, I created this worksheet on the song by Bruno Mars for the 1st Conditional.






Count on me – Bruno Mars



If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
..........
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
..........
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
 (Chorus)
You can count on me like one, two, three, ..........
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two, ..........
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do,
oh yeah, oooooh oooooh, ohh yeah ,yeah
If you're tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
..........
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
..........
oh oh oh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
Chorus
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
..........
(Chorus)
You can count on me 'cause I can count on you...




and you'll be there

everyday I will remind you
 
I’ll be the light to guide you

 I’ll be there

I’ll never let go, never say goodbye

I’ll sail the world to find you

 I’ll sing a song beside you

Worksheet here

No comments:

Post a Comment