NB Please allow the blog to load as it includes the youtube links and worksheet links. Thank you :)

Saturday 5 October 2013

Brian Hyland * Sealed With A Kiss *






Sealed with a kiss – Brian Hyland
Match the text on the left with the text on the right.
1. Though we've got to
a. all my love
2. For the
b. say good-bye
3. Darling,
c. I promise you this
4. I'll send you
d. a kiss
5. Everyday
e. in a letter
6. Sealed with
f. summer

CHORUS:
Yes it's gonna be a cold, lonely summer
But I'll fill the emptiness
I'll send you all my dreams
Everyday in a letter
Sealed with a kiss
Match the text on the left with the text on the right.
7. I'll see you
g. say good-bye
8. I'll hear
h. with a kiss
9. I'll run to tenderly
i. hold you
10. But, darlin'
j. you won't be there
11. I don't wanna
k. we'll miss
12. For the
l. in the sunlight
13. Knowing the love
m. your voice everywhere
14. Let us
n. make a pledge
15. To meet in
o. summer
16. And seal it
p. September

(CHORUS)

Sealed with a kiss
Sealed with a kiss


Used to introduce the topic of communication - compare old times and today, brainstorm different methods of communication. What are the advantages/disadvantages? What is the best method to..?
..

Worksheet  here

No comments:

Post a Comment